The Help Desk offers daily updates to exporters and potential export companies on issues and procedures of foreign trade, as well as on the implementation of training programs.
- The update involves mini seminars at the Company offices, scheduled by appointment, on the export procedures and markets abroad.
- The Help Desk provides information to companies interested in outward orientation on data from foreign trade and foreign markets.
- In cooperation with the competent Bodies, Associations, Chambers, it organises seminars on outward orientation all over Greece.
- It processes statistical data from the International Trade Centre (ITC), Eurostat, ELSTAT (Hellenic Statistical Authority), and it extracts useful conclusions in the form of desk research.
- It keeps data on a country’s import status and the procedures that need to be applied, in order to avoid problems at customs offices.
- As part of the companies’ update, it draws information from databases in order to provide the Greek exporters with various useful data from foreign companies:
- Kompass B2B database (export - import - distributors companies in 60 countries). Informing and providing Greek export companies with contact data for companies all over the world, business marketing & information marketing. The Kompass database covers 43 mil. companies in 60 countries.
- Statistical data from the ITC (information material on exports-imports all over the world, bearing the ITC’s validity and completeness). Providing the Greek export companies and bodies with data on the international market, the use of the Trade Map for statistical data and information on export trade development, the access to markets and a comparison between the requirements in each country (e.g. taxes, tariffs, legal and regulatory framework).
- Processing statistical data (foreign trade) from Eurostat’s databases.
- Processing statistical data from ELSTAT.
- HOOVERS: Data on more than 90 mil. companies, 100 mil. company executives and 1000 activity sectors all over the world.
- Kompass Public Tenders: online search tool for tenders worldwide. It provides direct information on the tender of interest, and it identifies companies available to cooperate and participate in a tender.
- Euromonitor-Passport: data from 10 markets on 15 product categories (and their sub-categories).
- Export Potential Map (EPM-Greece), International Trade Centre: It involves access to the OnLine platform to identify markets, products, suppliers and opportunities for export diversity, using the Export Potential Map (EPM) tool, adjusted for Greece, in order to align priority sectors and policy targets.
Contact us at email@example.com